Welcome to Genus...UK based specialists in imaging, document, archive and print management offering services and hardware across the globe.
High quality scanners for the cultural heritage and for the reproduction industry.
May 2015 - Fujifilm launch brand new 500 year LE rated film for use in all LED based Digital to 16mm microfilm devices
Click here to read the Fujifilm USA press release
Click here to enquire about prices and specifications on this new film from Genus/The Microfilm Shop
University of Birmingham Case Study
Genus is proud to report on the installation of a book2net Spirit Advance book scanner for self-service use at the University of Birmingham library.
Innovative 71MP high resolution camera
book2net is pleased to announce the launch of its latest product, the K71 camera.
Genus are proud to announce it is the UK partner for the Fujifilm D-ternity long term information storage platform.
- Imaging Hardware Digitisation specialists; providing a range of bespoke book, document and microfilm scanning equipment.
- Digitisation Solutions Bespoke on-site and outsourced imaging. Digitisation, conversion and reformatting services offering a complete end to end solution.
- The Microfilm Shop Dedicated micrographic solution specialists. Worldwide distributor of a complete range of consumable and scanning technology.
- Content Management Enterprise Content Management solutions for; document records management, web content management, workflow and project collaboration.
- Technical Support Technical support services, on-site/off-site offering contract, warranty and ad-hoc coverage of a wide range of digital and micrographic equipment.
- Graphic Press End to end provision of printing, graphic design and web requirements.