GovernmentLocal and national government
Scanning & microfilm equipment, document and records management software solutions
National and local governments have stringent duties to archive and distribute information under both the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act. Much of this information is highly confidential and so national and local government bodies have the difficult task of keeping information confidential whilst providing certain parts of that information to the public, in a timely manner.
Genus supplies and maintains scanning and microfilm equipment in all types of public bodies nationally and internationally. Genus Large Format supports many planning departments with its range of copying, plotting and aperture card digitisation equipment.
Genus has a number of document and records management software solutions for government bodies to satisfy their legal duties. We can allow you to keep your information indefinitely whilst distributing relevant information digitally in an instant.
Want to chat to us?
How we can help
Click on the links below to view products and services we can provide:
- Digital microfilm scanner equipment in the UK
- Archiving engineering drawings
- Wide / large format UK scanners printers and plotters
- Document scanning and imaging
- Microfiche & microfilm
- Book scanners and copiers
- Document storage and archiving equipment in the UK
- Archives & archiving
- Record retention
- Digital preservation
- ROI the business case for document imaging and digital preservation
- Document disaster recovery plans