Archive and access to planning, building and construction drawings and records
Nuclear power plants have very strict legislative requirements to archive and have freely accessible information on the planning, building, construction and maintenance of nuclear power plants. This information needs to be kept for many decades after the decommissioning of old power plants.
As a consequence, records departments for nuclear power plants and nuclear companies rely on microfilm to store their paper and digitally created documents and plans.
Genus can provide equipment and solutions to move backwards and forwards between microfilm and digital versions of the same information to allow for instant access whilst preserving that information for centuries.
How we can help
Click on the links below to view products and services we can provide:
- Digital microfilm scanner equipment in the UK
- Archiving engineering drawings
- Wide / large format UK scanners printers and plotters
- Microfiche & microfilm
- Archives & archiving
- Record retention
- Digital preservation
- ROI the business case for document imaging and digital preservation
- Document disaster recovery plans