ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management
Genus works to a Management System which meets the requirements of International standard ISO9001:2015. This certificated system assists the Company in maintaining high standards of products and service and provides a commitment to excellence in all management and administration tasks.
It is the policy of the organisation to provide a range of services which meet the requirements of its customers and quality standard parameters. All services will be in accordance with the highest professional standards aiming for continual improvement and customer satisfaction through the involvement and participation of all levels of management, staff and other interested parties.
A policy for quality conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001 has been established to ensure that it:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organisation, the expected level of customer satisfaction and the needs of other interested parties.
- Includes a commitment to meeting requirements and to continual improvement.
- Has the resources needed and the contribution of suppliers and partners.
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Demonstrates management commitment and ensures the quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented at appropriate levels of the Company
- Ensures compliance with statutory requirements
- Is regularly reviewed at the management review meeting for suitability and effectiveness addressing continual improvement and client satisfaction.
It is the prime objective of all personnel to provide a quality service through an adequately controlled Quality Management System. All effort is made to ensure that each person in the organisation understands that quality assurance is important to their future, know how they can assist in the achievement of adequate quality and are stimulated and encouraged to do so.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all levels of management within the organisation. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of the Quality Management System and no deviation from the methods and procedures set down shall be permitted.
This policy is communicated to all staff as per our Staff Induction Procedure and a copy is provided within the Employee Handbook. Customers and Suppliers are notified by our website and by direct communication where necessary.