Genus, a long established specialist in the Document Management services industry, is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Micrographic, Xerox Large Format and Scanner Equipment service and consumables division of Venex Technical Developments Ltd. With over 35 years experience in the micrographic and document management arena, Genus is delighted to expand its existing service division.
All existing contracts held by Venex will pass to Genus with immediate effect.
The Venex products and services will join the rest of the Genus Group which consists of:
- The Microfilm Shop – Micrographic Supplies, Consumables and Equipment Sales.
- Genus Large Format – Large Format Scanners, Copiers and Plotters.
- Graphic Press – Commercial Printers and Graphic Design.
- Imaging Technology – Book and Document Scanners.
- Service Division – Nationwide Service coverage for Document Management Equipment.
Of particular interest to Venex clients will be the full range of Wicks and Wilson Aperture Card Scanners, the Kodak ScanPro 2000 microfilm scanner, the KIP range of Large Format Scanners and Plotters and of course the full range of Xerox products. Our full product range is available to view at www.genusit.com
Genus aims to provide quality service with knowledgeable staff always available to take your call. Should you have any questions regarding either the Service Division or any aspect of the Genus Group please call us (024 7625 4955) and one of our representatives will be pleased to assist.