Archives refer to commercially stored records and information as well as enduring cultural, historical long-term or permanent records. Be it in the commercial or public domain, archives have a duty to ensure the long term preservation of and access to information whether it is stored digitally or in analogue format.
Genus Imaging Technology is the partner of choice to support archives with expertise in imaging technology. Genus Imaging Technology provides benefits in the following fields:
Improve information access by keeping data online and readily accessible and reusable.
Unchanged data archiving
Speed backup and recovery processes by archiving unchanged data.
Save time and money and enable rapid information retrieval with automated archiving processes.
Preserve important documents, e-mails, and other critical data according to internal rules and external regulations.
Reclaim terabytes of storage capacity by migrating older or infrequently accessed data from primary systems to more cost-effective archival storage.
Genus Imaging Technology provides a full range of archive and archiving equipment and services including:
- Paper Scanners from cheque size to A3
- Book Scanners – manual to automatic page turning
- Microfilm, Aperture Card and Microfiche Scanners
- Digital to Microfilm, Aperture Card and Microfiche Writers
- Digital Preservation Writers
- Walk-up Book Scanners for public use library applications.
- Web hosted document management systems.
- Full equipment service coverage.