From our advanced workshop facilities at our headquarters in Warwickshire we can offer coverage throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We offer service contracts, ad hoc call outs and warranty coverage on a large range of micrographic and scanner equipment. Flexibility and responsiveness are the keys to successful service. Our contracts can be tailored to suit individual needs and business objectives.
- Tailored or Standard Maintenance Contracts
- Time and material calls on an Ad Hoc basis
- Swap out and return to workshop
- Loan or rental equipment
- On site based service-engineer
- Repair of older or little used equipment
- Per click service contracts
As of 1st June 2022, when we visit a book scanner we will use the UTT test chart that is designed to measure quality when adhering to Metamorfoze, FADGI and ISO standards. The UTT test chart image created will be sent back to the service department in Nuneaton and analysed using the Zeutschel QM Tool software. A record of the data collected will be archived in the scanner records on our database and a copy sent to the client. This allows us to compare data from visits to see if any aspect of quality is drifting and we can then make the relevant adjustments.
No other scanner manufacturer can measure these elements in the field. We believe we are the only service organisation in the UK that can supply the client with this type of information as a standard element of our support.
- MTF (modulation transfer function) according to ISO 16067,
- Colour reproduction ∆E (supported methods CIE 1976, CIE 1994, CIE 2000 etc.)
- Noise level according to ISO 12233, OECF (opto-electronic conversion function) according to ISO 14523
- Distortion (resolution X and Y, channel registration, analysis of geometric aberration)