The homogeneous, shadow-free illumination and superior scanning technology ensure images are of excellent quality. Automatic lowering and autostart guarantee high throughput. maximum book protection (up to 200 mm book thickness without glass), superb image quality (up to 600 dpi), high productivity (with automatic, motorized book cradle), easiest handling (Plug'n'Scan). Thanks to its compact design, the OS 16000 is easy to transport. If you are looking to scan extremely small originals in a much better and higher resolution, we recommend the OS 16000 HQ with optical zoom. The OS 16000 series is ideal for largescale digitization projects that need to be carried out efficiently.
OS 16000 Comfort – A2 (635 x 460mm) book scanner with manual comfort book cradle.
OS16000 Advanced Plus with motorised book cradle, self-opening glass plate & Auto work mode.
0S16000 HQ with motorised book cradle, self-opening glass plate & Auto work mode plus optical zoom.
Powerful production scanners that are gentle to the book, yet very comfortable to handle. Compact, mobile, fast, productive and simple, the OS 16000 book scanner meets the needs of professional users in libraries, archives and many other companies:
A2+ Book Scanner
A2 (635 x 460mm)
Automatic Book Cradle
motorised book cradle, self-opening glass plate & Auto work mode. (Advanced Plus & HQ Only)
Semi-automatic workflow support.
- high productivity
- simple operation
- superb image quality (up to 600 ppi)
- optical zoom (OS 16000 HQ)
- automatic book cradle (OS 16000 Advanced Plus and HQ)
- preview function for reliable results
- auto focus
- high depth of focus (approx. 50 mm)
- homogeneous, shadow-free illumination for excellent images
- high-quality output data in all standard file formats
- semi-automatic workflow support
- multilingual user interface
- flexible interfaces for almost any environment
- remote maintenance and remote administration
Book a demo with the OS 16000