Various models of the Wicks and Wilson microfiche scanner are available with performance and productivity features to suit different applications, ranging from occasional microfiche conversion to multi-shift digitisation projects.
Wicks and Wilson 7700 Series microfiche scanner provides automatic batch conversion for all types of microfiche
The 7700 Series microfiche scanner can scan all types of microfiche including jackets, COM, step-and-repeat and aperture cards.
Scanning Without Compromise
Custom lens, holographic diffuser and 12-bit camera system deliver improved image quality across all fiche types
Editing and Processing Tools
New image tools make the scanning of all microfiche formats easier and quicker
The Wicks and Wilson 7750 microfiche scanner can scan up to 295 frames per minute
This flagship microfiche scanner, with unique image processing system, utilises the latest nVIDIA GPU technology.
- Automatically captures complete fiche or aperture cards, creating digitised grayscale and bitonal images simultaneously at full speed
- Compatible with Virtual Fiche Scanstation, Wicks and Wilson's comprehensive off-line QA tool
- Wicks and Wilson's specialist microfilm imaging algorithms, running on powerful multi-core nVIDIA® graphics processors, display any imaging adjustments in real-time without the need to rescan.
- Fully compatible with Virtual Fiche Scanstation the off-line QA and inspection tool that dramatically enhances workflow, accuracy and productivity.
- Custom lens, holographic diffuser and 12-bit camera system designed by Wicks and Wilson specifically for microfiche scanning.
Virtual Fiche Scanstation
A comprehensive software productivity tool for use with the 7700-Series Scanstation that enables 100% QA inspection and image reprocessing without the need to interrupt production scanning to rescan the microfiche.
- Captures digital archive of the entire fiche – never miss an image
- Virtual rescan feature enables image adjustment without rescanning the microfiche
- Framing tools insert missing pages
- Easily integrates with existing workflow software
- Fully compatible with the 7700-Series microfiche scanner