Designed for service bureaus, institutions, agencies and other end-users with large volumes of microfiche records to digitize, the MACH7 sets the industry standard and has a well-earned reputation as the most-automated, reliable and easy to use production microfiche scanner on the market.
Microfiche Scanners with Superior Speed and Image Quality
Designed to accommodate various microfiche, aperture card and jacket formats, the MACH7 scanner creates superior image quality at high speeds from even the most difficult film.
OCR title naming using text recognition from the title bar
Editing and Processing Tools
Editing and processing features and options have proven to triple operator scanning production.
Unmatched throughput speeds of up to 200 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bi-tonal or dual grayscale/bi-tonal
The Mekel MACH7 microfiche scanner is the most advanced fiche and aperture card scan system on the market and is recognized throughout the industry for its automation, reliability and ease-of-use.
- Captures microfiche, jacket and aperture card media
- Scans at high speeds from even the most difficult film
- Advanced image quality. Compliant with FADGI, Metamorfoze and
The MACH7 delivers with Mekel's FastFiche software for on-the-fly scanning and processing and QuantumScan and QuantumProcess software suite for advanced capture, editing and efficiency.
- Easy-access tabs for quick job set-up
- Intuitive software eliminates a lengthy software learning curve
- Advanced menus for detailed image enhancement
- Dual-scan capability to capture and view both bitonal and grayscale images simultaneously without impacting speed
- Image quality controls and previews for real-time image enhancement
- Flexible file-naming capabilities
- Automatic frame or fixed- grid image detection
- Optimum resolution
- Project presets
- Image quality settings
- Pre-scan testing
- Multiple ribbon output options
- Easy workflow integration
- IMAGEHOST integration
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for keyword search
- Batch processing
- Zoom capability
- Editing toolkit
- Fixed-grid frame replication
- Irregular frame flag
- Blackout framing
- Image enhancement
- Dual output option
- Document separation tagging